Sunday, December 20, 2015

Berserk

Dry Bones cartoon: Kirschen, Trump, Donald Trump, Putin, Russia, Obama,Israel,robot,
Whenever I do a cartoon attacking President Obama I am hit with charges that I am a racist. I have learned to get around this by attacking "the White House" or John Kerry instead.

There are other "accepted" positions that I must observe in order to be taken seriously by a large part of our Jewish constituency. One of these "accepted" positions is the idea that Israel needs to stay firmly in America's pocket. Another "accepted" position is the idea that Donald Trump is a dangerous, crazy, racist, clown. In order to stave off the knee-jerk response to a cartoon challenging these ideas in today's cartoon, I had to present them as being the insane ramblings of an out-of-control computer-robot who has gone berserk!

Labels: , , , , , ,