Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sunday Mail: January 6, 2008

Letters Fron Dry Bones
Posting a cartoon every weekday leaves no room for me to simply share news, ideas, and other stuff with you. So welcome to 'Sunday Mail: Letters from Dry Bones', the new, once-a-week Dry Bones feature.

Letters From Dry Bones

Historic Visit

A friend called me this morning to tell me about a January Clearance Sale of Jewish History. "I know!" I sputtered and went into a tirade about the January 9th George W. Bush visit to Israel. I raged about how the Americans seem ready to sweep away History in their eagerness to appease the Palestinian terrorists.. "I'm not talking about Bush and Rice" said my friend. "Don't talk to me about Olmert!" I fumed in response, "He has already signaled his desire to give away whatever he can."

"Listen!" my friend shouted, "This is a January Clearance sale of a five disk crash course in Jewish History by Rabbi Berel Wein! ...and lots of other stuff. They've slashed the prices ...check it out at Jewish History.

So my question is, how do we get a copy to George W.?
Olmert's a lost cause.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,