Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Media Monkeys on our Backs

Dry Bones cartoon - Our Western Media has betrayed us!
This posting is almost a day late.
The reason is that I've spent the day at the sixth annual International Conference on Global Terrorism... And frankly, I'm ANGRY.
I've been overloaded with facts and details, lectures, maps, and panel discussions which showed me just how much I DIDN'T know about the Radical Islamic war against Israel, the Jews, and Western Civilization.

The Western Media from CBS and the BBC to the NY Times have all kept us from the truth about the situation!!
I was so angry that I scribbled out this see no evil, hear no evil cartoon, and when I got back to my studio I did the "finish" and then this posting.
If I can be allowed to express my anger in cartoon talk, permit me to say @#$%?!!!?

Labels: , ,